1. Check out the video and text on “About F3
” to get the F3 basics.
2. Find workouts in the Alpharetta region by visiting the “F3Alpha Locations?
” page. You don’t need much.
3. Unsure what some workout or other term means? Consult the lexicon
4. Register/Signup up to get your F3Alpha.com username/password after
you post to a workout, and start commenting on BackBlasts.
5. Sign up for twitter
. Follow @
f3nation. Follow your local region. Follow your fellow PAX. Read our two short posts (phase 1
on joining and phase 2
on how to make the most of the service).
6. Q a workout. After, post a backblast. (Contact your region Q of IT — the same way as in step 4 — to get posting rights and check out the editorial guidelines
7. Go to a 2nd F event, be it a #CSAUP or a #HDHH (did you look at the lexicon?). Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Find your local 2nd F Q.
8. If you’re moved to do so, check out and attend an F3F
event. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Apply to make a difference.
9. If you’re moved to do so, check out a 3rd F workout in your region under the “Schedules” and the “3rd F” tab. Don’t see something that fits you or want to do something different? Hit the forums or find your local 3rd F Q.
10. Review the FAQ and/or ask us any questions we didn’t cover.