We all know what Mike Tyson said about having a plan, but YHC thinks he meant to teach people to have contingencies. This lesson was well applied this morning, as the weather dictated that Plan A AND Plan B would end up in the dustbin…..for Plan C. With pouring rain and lightning strikes coming, and abbreviated disclaimer was given WHILE we sprinted to shelter (and completed upon being sheltered for the benefit of our FNG), and off we went.
2. Ring of Fire burpees, chopping feet in a circle, one PAX drops for a burpee, pops up, next down. Done for duration of Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash version)
2. Mercans for duration of Thunderstruck – a mercan every time the word thunder was sung/shouted
3. Squats done to Bring Sally Up, holding low air chair on bring Sally down
4. Jacqueline Webb (1 dip to 4 air presses, incrementing by one, until 10 dips and 40 air presses)
5. Dry Hump (well, maybe a little damp) – 1 Carolina drydock to 2 monkey humpers, incremented up to 10 CDD’s to 20 MH’s
6. 11’s with Ercans and Bonnie Blairs
7. Mosey to the concession stand, find a wall, tabatas with Balls to the Wall during active, Al Gore during rest. Mosey back to the pavilion
8. 11’s with Dercans and jump squats
9. Circle up for a Bloody Mary – 10 pickle pounders, 10 second low plank, and 20 each of gas pumpers, flutter kicks, LBC’s, American Hammers
1. Welcome to FNG ChatGPT!
2. Cross Ruck on 7 April, downtown Alpharetta. HAlpha Day CSAUP on 21-22 April at Wills Park (HC’s needed for all beatdowns!)
3. Praise from Speedo for his 31st anniversary of meeting his lovely bride; praise from Cox for his Dad’s birthday; prayers foe healing for Zohan; and prayers for healing for Ballboy’s bride, Connie
Although it was a tester, YHC hopes that all PAX felt well worked this morning. Today was a lesson in flexibility, as well as a reminder that a 0.0 workout can be just as tough to lead (and execute) as one that covers 3 miles. Time to recover……