With storm/rain in the forecast for Monday morning, YHC asked PAX to bring coupon & meet in the cover area next to Nara. However, there was a break between 5 – 6:30ish, before it started to pour.
After disclaimer & F3 5 core principles, we did a quick mosey and warm up for: Good Morning, Wind Mills, Weed Picker, SSH, Imperial Walker & Michael Phelps.
Partner up, while 1 partner doing the exercise the other partner mosey to the end of the parking lot and back then switch. New song equal new exercise. Here’s the list:
Song Time Exercises
1. Start Me up 3:33 Kettle Bell Swing
2. Walk This Way 5:03 Curls
3. Danger Zone 3:34 Overhead Press
4. Jump 4:01 Mercans
5. Ring of Fire 2:38 Skull Crusher
6. Sweet Child of Mine 5:56 Bent Over Row
7. Sweet Emotion 4:34 Squat with Coupon
8. Thunder Struck 4:52 Chess Press
9. Shake 3:13 Flutter Kick with Coupon
10. I’ve Been Everywhere 3:16 LBC
YHC called for time in the middle of the on the 8th round. We had time for Mary: Gas Pumper, Flutter Kick, Pickle Pointer & Freddy mercury.
Prayer for Zima’s M relative who’s in a very dire health issue & not expected to live.
Prayer for Dumpster’s daughter, Harper, who was hospitalized with seizure.
Forgot to mention about HAlpha Day on April 21-22 (12 hours beatdown).
It was an honored to lead the morning. Until next time.