Sometimes Ya Gotta Go Backward To Go Forward
PAX (8): Bo Knows, FannyPack, Mater, Reboot, Speedo, Trebek, Zohan
Although it was a little chilly as we gathered at the Boneyard, it was (THANKFULLY) dry. With the pressure of Feathers’ assertion that this beatdown would be a slobber knocker, YHC needed to deliver. Good news was that the bag of tricks continues to get more full, and the only limit to a good workout is the imagination. With a veteran crew, an abbreviated disclaimer was given (then re-given as we had a couple of late-comers), and off we went…..
12 each of: Weedpickers, Willie Mays Hays, Moroccan Nightclubs
10 each of: Hillbillies, SSH’s
Mosey around the ampitheater to midfield at the lacrosse field
- 22’s (or 2 combined 11’s): Starting at midfield, Pax did 10 HR Mercans, then Bernie Sanders to the west endline; complete 1 Mike Tyson, Bernie Sanders to midfield; THEN, 10 MORE HR Mercans to start the second 11 – Bernie Sanders to the east endline; complete 1 Burpee, Bernie Sanders. Continue with 9 HR Mercans, Bernie Sanders west, 2 Mike Tysons, Bernie Sanders to midfield, 9 more HR mercans, Bernie Sanders east, 2 Burpees, and so on until last round of 1 HR Mercan/Bernie/10 Mike Tysons/Bernie/1 HR Mercan/Bernie/10 Burpees/Bernie…..when complete, gather at midfield for Imperial Walkers for the 6.
- Mosey to the bleachers, 4 min of step ups done to Bring Sally Up (maintain to low air chair at Bring Sally Down). Mosey to the flag
- Mary for all of 4 reps of Gas Pumpers, and that was time
- Don’t forget the CPR / AED training this Friday at 9 am in Sanctuary Office Park. See Slack for details and to sign up.
- Thanks to Trebek for a great “Meet the 6” this morning
- Praise and continued prayers for Bo Knows’ wife as she has finished chemo and now prepares for surgery and immuno therapy; prayers for Zohan’s wife, as she continues to recover from shingles; prayers for Reboot, and continued health of his newborn (and sleep for him and his wife); and prayers for the rapid revelation of YHC’s next professional chapter
YHC strives to ensure that no PAX can say post beatdown; a) We stood around; b) I’m not remotely tired; or c) I don’t even have to shower. Hopefully, everyone got a good sweat on and felt like they got their money’s worth. Thanks for the hard work, men!