2 PAX Holding Down the Fort
QIC: Special K
PAX (2): Pinkey
Many PAX were away at either the BRR or GrowRuck, but two managed to hold down the fort while others were away.
Short mosey to the side of the the high school.
Another short mosey to the hill behind the school.
QIC brought over a cinder and a nice playlist for the morning.
The plan was to do a partner workout, with one PAX running up the hill (alternating each time frontwards and Bernie Sanders) while the other PAX did the following exercise for the length of the song on the playlist.
- American Hammers
- Overhead Presses
- Skull Crushers
- Bent Over Rows
- V ups
- Cinder Block Swings
Since there were only two of us, we decided to run the hill together and do 20 or 25 of each exercise in between hill runs.
As time ran out, we headed back to the flag in enough time to have the COT
Prayers for all everyone participating in BRR and Grow Ruck.
Always a pleasure to lead.
- Do Me – Bill Biv DeVoe
- Elected – Alice Cooper
- Oh Sheila – Ready For the World
- Problem Child – AC/DC
- Casey Jones – Grateful Dead
- That’s My Attitude – Troop
- Steal My Kisses – Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
- Could Have Been Me – The Struts
- Traveller – Chris Stapleton
- Molly – Sponge
- Thunder Kiss ’65 – White Zombie
- Shut Em Down – Public Enemy
At little something for everyone.