The night was moist….which made the morning sultry
PAX (6): Ha-ha, Meatball, NRA, Tick, TMI
The torrential rains and lightning from Friday night gave way to a slightly humid Saturday morning, and by slightly YHC means Manila-like. So, with all PAX needing a shower after the disclaimer, it was anticipated that this one was going to be a slobber knocker.
10 each of: weedpickers, windmills, Moroccan nightclubs, SSH’s
Mosey to the Widowmaker
1. Creatively get down the hill by doing a sequence of a hand release mercan, alpha count bear crawl, and alpha count lunge walk. Starting with 1 of each, moving up to 10, when completed Mosey the rest of the way down the hill
2. Partner up for a Dora of 100 Carolina drydocks, 200 Big Boys, 300 squats. 1 partner exercises while the other runs to the end of the guardrail and back.
3. Go back up the hill, with a sequence of a 4-count bodybuilder, broad jump, and alpha count lunge walk, working from 1 to 10 of each in the sequence. Once getting to 10, Bernie Sanders to the top. Mosey back to the soccer field
4. 11’s with karaoke for travel across the field, starting at 10 Mike Tysons and 1 jump squat.
5. Mary – American Hammers, 6inches/flutter kicks, box cutters
1. Blood drive rescheduled to the August 12. Check Slack for announcement
2. F3 / FIA convergence at The Rubicon on 8/6 at 7
3. Prayers for healing for Cox’s wife and friend, travel mercies, and peace and healing for our country and the rest of the world
A tester to he sure for everyone, it was a great day for everyone to sharpen their mettle and help others sharpen theirs as well. To a man, no one stopped. It all goes back to “if you can’t run, walk….if you can walk, crawl…” Some of those broad jumps were more like jumps over matchbox cars, but no one stopped. Well done on that effort today, men!