PAX (12): Angus, Animal, BallBoy, Dinghy, Jetson, McCracken, Meatball, Ready-Mix (F3), Saint2O, Scrooge, Sugar, Sunshine, All regulars No FNG
Usual time, usual place, unusual playlist.
As I continue to strive for Beatdown planning perfection, today’s playlist was a major setback. Repetitive commercials and poor song selection by Pandora resulted in A poor listening experience overall. Oh well at least I have something to improve upon.
Quick mosey around the parking lot A few yards of side shuffle’s, but kickers, and high knees then circle up underneath the valet area for 12 x SSH, BBS, Windmills, weed pickers, moroccan nightclubs
Masseur Angus prepared a 10 course progressive tasting menu of choice exercises. Each time having to go back and repeat every course in order, adding a new course at every round. With ascending number of laps around the parking lot. 12 reps per exercise per round
1. Merkins and 1 lap
2. Merkens, big boy sit ups and 2 laps
3. Merkens, big boy sit ups, squats and three laps
4. Merkin, big boy sit ups, squats, lunges and four laps
5. merkin, Big boy sit ups, squats, lunges, air presses and five laps
6. merkin, big boy set up, squats, lunges, air presses, flutter kicks and four laps
7. Merkin, big boy sit up, squats, lunges, air presses, Flutter kicks, Peter parkers and 3 laps
8. merkin, big boy sit up, squats, lunges, air presses, flutter kicks, Peter Parker‘s and two laps
9. merkin, big boy sit up, squats, lunges, air presses, flutter kicks, Peter Parker‘s, V ups and 1 lap
10. Merkin, big boy sit up, squats, lunges, air presses, flutter kicks, Peter Parker, V up, monkey Humper and done.
Prayers for the bissete family for continued healing
Kudos to Hill seeker teams, and guys participating in climb kili