The Board of Pain Debuts at RAPTOR
PAX (5): Pass Interference, Purple Rain, Top Hat, Turbine
The expected rain held off for workout #3 at the Raptor!
YHC was prepared with the new Raptor shovel flag AND a new Board of Pain, complete with glow lights. Left the house 2 mins late and caught all the red lights, so pulled in on 2 wheels like the General Lee. Fortunately there were 4 PAX ready for me. Let’s go!
Moseyed around the field for a lap, then:
- Moroccan Nightclubs
- Overhead claps
A Board-of-Pain Escalator borrowed from a Pinkey Rubicon workout. We gathered coupons for the first time and then:
Start with 10 merkins, then 5 burpees, then run a lap.
Next do 15 squats, 10 Merkins, 5 burpees then run a lap.
Continue up the escalator.
- 5 burpees
- 10 Merkins
- 15 squats
- 20 curls
- 25 presses
- 30 lunges (single count)
- 35 LBC’s
- 40 Skull Crushers
- 45 SSH’s
- 50 somethings-I-forgot
I still haven’t finished this workout within time limits!
Returned the coupons and Indian Ran back to the flag for 3 neverending minutes of Mary.
- NLB this saturday! Contact Sell-Out or Lefty if you want to go.
- Coffeeteria Convergence at Starbucks immediately afterwards.
- Pitstop and Waffles are headed to Florida for some father/son bonding kayaking and Universal Studios.
- Purple Rain’s friend Troy’s father passed away under sad conditions. Prayers for his family.
- Top Hat has two incoming grandbabies in the next 6 weeks! Prayers for the moms and babies! (and for Top Hat).
Thanks for the support of the new AO – I can’t wait to see who our regulars turn out to be!