Around the World
AO: The Galaxy
PAX (15): Homer, Blue, Tweaker, Cha Ching, Venus, Percy, Lobster, Griswald, Wide Right, Chelsea, Snow Pea (FNG), Sparky, Speedo, Bluegrass
YHC was excited for this mornings beatdown after missing out on last week due to an injury and was even more excited when the head count was at 14 a minute before the disclaimer. After percys classic dramatic entrance it brought us to a total of 15 (13 regular PAX, one visitor and a FNG)
One lap around the park followed by:
- 15 Side straddle hops
- 15 Weed pickers
- 15 Hillbillies
- 15 Toy soldiers
- 6 crab cakes (in crab walk position and lift leg in the air touching heel with opposite hand)
PAX began at the flag and had four stations around the park loop.
- Station 1 – Crab cakes
- Station 2 – Mountain climbers
- Station 3 – Merkins
- Station 4 – Step ups
PAX started with 50 reps at each station and descended by 10 over 5 laps (50,40,30,20,10). The FNG killed it in finishing first while we got a solid following from the rest of the PAX. Some PAX finished with around 6 min left and everyone joined in for MARYs at the flag.
- Prayers for Tweakers Dad
- Prayers for Wide Rights family traveling
- Prayers for summer travels
- 2nd F galaxy bbq dates will be on slack
- Searching for 3rd F event for Galaxy to head up
- Galaxy shirts available at link on slack hit up Chelsea with questions
Chelsea’s neighbor FNG landed the name Snow Pea from an embarrassing story. Shout out to Bluegrass from North Carolina hitting up the Galaxy whenever he is in town for Airforce training.