14 PAX Came out to play a little baseball in the cold.
Warmup: 6 min
- Mosey around the track to start to get warm
- Side straddle hops, 20X. “Starting exercise, in position, MOVE IN CADENCE!”
- Forward arm circles, 20X. “Starting position, in cadence, MOVE!”
- Backward arm circles 20X “Starting to move, in cadence, EXERCISE!” Why can’t I get this?
Baseball: 25 min
Partnered up and combined F3 names to form team name, i.e., Ball Boomers. Each team was to perform the number of reps below X the number of team mates (in the event we had an odd number). Idea was that team members would push & encourage each other to meet the team goal quickly to score more runs.
- Homeplate: Merkins 30X
-Lungewalk to first
- First Base: Squat 30X
-Toe Raises up the stairs
- Second Base: Burpees 20X (you’re welcome)
-Walk down stairs, lungewalk to third
- Third Base: Bonnie Blairs 30X
-Lungewalk to home
3 Innings like this, then 2 more substituting Star Jacks for the Burpees, and Monkey Humpers for the Merkins.
Partners in plank position, shoot “rock, paper, scissors.” Winner does 1 merkin, loser 1 burpee
Increase up to 10 count. Partners tuned to same wavelength at distinct advantage here.
RLBC 20 Count Cadence
Flutter Kick 20 Count Cadence
Box Cutter 20 Count Cadence
Never did correctly call “Next exercise is … starting position, move, in cadence, exercise” But hopefully got it now!
Called on Mary for 4 minutes until time.
CoT: Prayers for the Scrooge family, as Julie was very sick this past night. Prayers for the Father-Daughter dance that many are attending tonight (connection with daughters, fun, God-glorifying evening).