With the below freezing temps in the gloom this am, all 3 PAX present decided a continuation of Skynyrd’s Tabata beatdown was in order. Equipped with a great mix of tunes to keep us in good spirits, we attacked the day! Let’s mosey!!
Mosey around the parking lot, 1/2 of a lap. Side Straddle Hops, Hillbilly, Alabama Ass kickers, Moroccan nightclubs, and sun gods all IC. On our way to the Pavilioseum!
With the help of a Tibata timer with 30 seconds on and 10 seconds off, we commenced with a circuit of;
1. Battle Ropes: Snakes in the Grass, Alternating Waves, Circles, Power Slams
2. Abs: Leg Raises, LBCs, American Hammers
3. Chest: Derkins, Merkins, Ranger Merkins, and hand release merkins
4. Legs: Step Ups, Box Jumps, Lunges, and squats
5. Resistance Bands: Curls, Tricep Extensions, X-Band Hi Pulls, Lat Raises
PAX rotated from each station with the assistance of Skynyrd’s tailgate playlist, resting for one minute after 5 rotations. We finished 8 cycles of the beatdown. It was EXTREME! And EXTREMELY COLD!!! We were all better for it thanks to Skynyrd’s leadership.
Prayers were offered for sick pax not present, and Reuben’s aunt recovering from quadruple bipass surgery.