YHC set out early for a pre-workout mosey at 0500 hours to explore East Cobb Park having only been to The Galaxy one other time. By 0530 hours, 13 strong spry PAX showed up. And, we were off!
Mosey from the flag in the secondary parking lot along the walking path that encircles the play set to the larger primary parking lot and circled up for a quick disclaimer and the following exercises.
Side Straddle Hops x 30
Toy Soldiers x 30
Toe Touches x 15
Slow Squats x 15
Slow Merkins x 15
Teams of 2 and 3 work together and alongside each other to complete 100 Bro-kins and 200 Single Leg Romanian Deadlifts per PAX.
Each team starts with a set of 20 Bro-kins on one side of the looping path, then the members mosey in opposite directions until they meet on the other side of the path for a set of 40 SLRD (20 each leg). Again, team members run in opposite directions back to the initial position along the looping path. Rinse and repeat 5X.
Teams who completed the routine lead rounds of M while waiting for the 6, which includes YHC – thanks!
With only 10 minutes left, we moseyed to the bottom of the flights of stairs adjacent to primary parking lot and hopped each step to the top. The PAX quickly lined up for a Bear Crawl Indian Run around the parking lot. After about 70 or 80 yards in, it was to time to mosey back to the flag.
MARY (not really)
Dying Cock Roaches
- Praise for Wide Right’s regaining some space and freedom
- Special upcoming Hogwallow workout that includes a 5K race. Look on HW channel on Slack for details.
- 2nd F social gathering at Loyal Q tonight starting at 0630 hours. Look to Slack for more info.
- Enjoyed working alongside the PAX at The Galaxy
- Great meeting new faces at a new AO
- Thanks to Secret for securing the flag