14 pax posted for an inspired Hump Day beatdown. Inspired? Yes, inspired to push the PAX to enforce some group standards. Nice cool start to the morning, and we began with the standard warmup of mosey, SSH, weedpickers, and imperial walker.
Snake Indian Run over towards the high school. Stop for some balls to the walls. Mosey over to the hill. All PAX must complete the following. 10 bonnie blairs, run halfway up the hill, 10 merkins, back to the bottom for 10 squat jacks, up to the top of the hill for 10 Carolina dry docks, back to the bottom. Once YHC was at the bottom, the counting began. First round I got to 8. That meant 8 manmakers for all the PAX. Repeat. Got to 9 the second time. Repeat. Got to 3. Then last time and no manmakers needed. Lost our FNG into the woods at some point, but he rallied. All joking aside, YHC was not trying to be the biggest jerk Q out there. It was encouraging to see all the PAX pushing harder to try and meet the standard set by the Q. Humbling to lead such men. One round of ATMs. Mosey to the large powerlines for a reverse electric mile. First 7 PAX perform 8 burpees. Last 7 PAX perform 10 LBCs. Back to the flag. Time for some Iron Cross and partner derkins. Mary with dying cockroaches, gas pumpers, flutter kicks, and LBCs.
COT and BOM
- Welcome FNG Meatball. Strong first post. Great F3 name.
- Prayers up for traveling PAX in Portugal, Tanzania, and other less exotic locations.
- Kotters to Vic. Nice to have you back.
- 11 for coffeteria. Great crowd and better discussion. Listen to Episode 3 of the 43 Feet Leadership podcast for next week.
- 2F tomorrow at Loyal Q on Old Milton. Drinks are on Sunshine unless he reads this and disclaims it on Twitter.