With one of the cooler mornings in a long time YHC knew things needed to get heated up but without the familiarity with Galaxy’s grounds a tour was about to be underway. Unable to sell any Wreckers on the extra 3 minute drive we had a solid group of 10 Pax ready to rock.
Quick mosey on the path to circle up in the middle and give proper disclosures.
- Weedpickers x12
- Mtn Climbers x20
- Toy Soldiers x12
- To the stage we go where each Pax directed to put feed on wall and go in circles until shoulders ached. Every half circle we lunge-walk across stage to do it all over again. Rinse and repeat x3
- After a short mosey the next stop is the picnic tables where we do Super 21s
- 1 dip, 1 squat
- 2 dips, 2 squats
- All the way up to 21 each
- The last stop was to the tree closest to the parking lot where YHC had posted exercises in increasing numbers zig-zagging from tree to tree.
- T-bombs x20
- Squats x40
- Werkins x60
- Alabama ass-kickers x80
- Shoulder raises x120
- SSH x160
- Pax had the choice of bear crawl, lunge-walk, crabwalk or sprint(there and back) as their mode of transportation.
With about 7 minutes remaining we take one last mosey around the path with a burpee stop at each light.
Finish with some Mary and the Q (and apparently some others) was toast.
- Convergence Saturday 7-8 with coffee/donuts to follow.
- Several pax running Dirty Spokes race on the 27th.
Awesome group of guys over the Galaxy – enjoyed it thoroughly and will certainly be back. Keep it up boys!