Twas a thick ‘n muggy mornin’ the Monday before America’s anniversary. 20 Pax showed at 0530 and sweat was the only guarantee.
Mosey to the back parking lock for:
SSH x 20, Cotton pickers x15, and Mtn climbers x20
From there a quick mosey to the picnic tables where we did everyone grabbed a spot for dips with a 3-second hold at the bottom then slow incline merkins.
The PAX mosey on to the next location (football fields) where YHC directs all to line up on the fence and partner up.
- Partner A standing and holding Partner B in wheelbarrow position.
- Partner B does 5 derkins
- Partner A does 10 squats.
- Switch and repeat. Then sprint to the far fence (140-ish yards) and feet on the top of the fence for the six.
- Rinse and Repeat x2 (10 derkins, 20 squats)
The Pax then make the mosey to the baseball fields which were all locked up and YHC had to audible.
- To the Flag parking lot for 20 LBC’s then crabwalk to the far end
- 40 LBC’s then crawl bear to the other end. Burpees to the 6.
The last leg was a mosey to the next parking lot up where we found our original partners for:
- Wheelbarrow curls (Partner A holding B in wheelbarrow position; Partner A curls Partner B’s feet) x10 (switch) then bear crawl the far end and do the same x20 then bear crawl back.
Mosey back to the flag for Mary (dying cockroach, LBC ankle touches, American hammers, Freddy Mercury’s, and burpees)
Prayers with Sprocket and big decisions upcoming, Haggis and his family/friends, and Grease Monkey’s sister.
Aflac Q on the holiday will be ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES – moseying, flag-carrying and other over-achieving Aflac exercises – join the fun.