After a brilliant ruck with Zohan, 6 more pax joined us for a beatdown inspired by two of my heroes, Charles Bronson and Colonel Troutman. It was warm and humid, and a good lather was worked up by all. Here’s what happened.
Mosey around the field. Circle up for SSH, Weedpicker, Imperial walker, and merkins. All IC.
Line up on the soccer field for Charles Bronson. YHC grew up watching the Magnificent Seven and the Great Escape. And other than Steve McQueen (who was always the coolest in every movie), Bronson was the best.
- Sprint 100 yards.
- Army crawl roughly 10 yards to the end line.
- Added 5 star jumps for fun.
- Mosey back and complete exercise.
- Exercises included 50 SSH, 50 merkins, 50 burpees, 50 LBCs, and 50 squat jumps.
Indian Run recovery around the loop to the playground. Partner up for Colonel Troutman. Rambo 2 was a formative movie during YHC’s youth, and Colonel Troutman was always a hero of mine.
One partner does 10 derkins on the bench and holds plank. Other partner runs to the pull-up bar and does 5 pull-ups. Sprint back and rescue partner. Repeato. 5 rounds completed.
Mosey over to the bathrooms. Round of people’s chair with each pax performing 8 squat jumps with knees to chest for the other pax’s viewing pleasure.
Mosey back to soccer field. One round of Sally. She never disappoints. One round of BLIMPS using the 4 corners plus the midfield line on the soccer field. Time for a quick Mary and done.
COT and BOM
- Kotters to Catfish. Great to have you back!
- Strong effort by all pax today. Charles Bronson and Colonel Troutman would be proud.
- Happy 4th. Stay safe. Take a trip up to Cherokee County convergence or join us at the Hooch. Happy early birthday, ‘Merica.