Don’t drown. That was the theme for this morning at Bushw0.0d. Not really, but I think someone said that. Here’s what went down.
No warmup, just get right into it. Head to the playground, and do stations while someone alternated with the heavy bag to go do lunge walks on the basketball court as the timer. Stations included swerkins, step-ups, dips, pull-ups, and squat with weight.
The PAX were so excited about the pool, we got there about a minute too early and couldn’t get in. So we did Squats IC until the 6am bell rang.
Here’s what went down in the pool:
- Down and back freestyle, get out of the pool, 25 spider merkins
- Jump in the deep end, tread water for 2 minutes trying to keep your hands out of the water as much as possible. (don’t drown!)
- Go back to your lane, swim down to other end, run back through the water, then 15 underwater Flys IC
- Then swim down to other end, run back through the water, try to beat Flo (no one did)
- I wanted to try the snake at this point, but we only had 2 minutes, so we just swam to other end, get out for 10 squats and swim back.
- Time’s up!
Prayers for the traveling PAX and good healing for Cool Runnings’s daughter’s foot that got run over the night before (not serious injury, luckily).
Great job today, everyone, I really like this mixture of 0.0 and the pool, sorry I’ll miss it the next couple weeks while traveling on vacation.
Welcome FNG, Cool Runnings!