After a few months of dwindled numbers, Big Creek is making a comeback with 4 new PAX that all seem to be drinking the Kool-Aid and posting consistently over the last few weeks. It was great to see a bigger group of HIM waiting around the flag with an extra pair of headlights rolling-up just before 5:30. Welcome Snitch from Knoxville who was in town for some business.
- SSH, Weed Picker, Imperial Walker – IC
- Circle Burp – group runs in place with high knees while each PAX takes turns doing 3 burpees
- Bear Crawl Ring o Fire – Mucho Chesto. 5 rounds of various 10 merkin sets while PAX hold plank during the wait. Bear Crawl until YHC says stop in between rounds. This proved a bit challenging for one of the newer PAX and the ring quickly turned into a U.
- Crab Walk Ring o Fire – Mary. Same as above but crab walk around the circle and hold backwards plank during the wait. We made it 2 rounds with 20 reps of Crunchy Frog and BBSU before YHC called an audible and took the PAX over to the pavilion rock pile to grab a coupon.
- Circle up with your coupon for 15 Q-count reps of Curls, Shoulder Press, Skull Crushers, Genuines while rotating 3 rocks clockwise in between sets.
- Return coupons and head to the benches for 2 rounds of
- Step-ups x 20 IC
- Dips x 15 IC
- Jump-ups x 30 Qcount
- BTTW AYG
- Sprint back to the flag for 1 minute of Mary (Freddy Mercury x 20 IC)
Prayers for Swiper to make good decisions on his trip w/ old college friends this weekend, for Bartman’s large work opportunity, Snake’s job search, and Body’s home building project.
Really strong showing from the group and it’s awesome to see the new PAX dig deep and grind it out. It reminds me of when I first started and how far I’ve come in a short time. I’m so grateful for F3 and the men I’ve had the privilege to lay bricks and lock shields with. AYE!
6 PAX for coffeteria after