Nothing crazy today. Just a bunch of bro’s ready to come out and play. It started off right when Thrasher, High Tops and Hooch were back in sight. Sweatheart and Dandy, breezed through this beatdown like eating sweet candy. We missed Ricky Bobby because he was getting naughty at a new AO down the road. The Cheetah, yea that’s legit. Don’t sweat it, you know your AO name is lame.
After the warm up, the Pax moseyed to the rock pile to make this part of the beatdown seem worthwhile. YHC was in shock when he saw Fleetwood pick his baby rock. Who cares we worked it, until the clock said tic-tock.
After the rock work, the Pax lined up for an Indian Run to the bottom of the hill so we could have more fun. Manning worried about snakes and tried to pump the brakes. Quit your whinning, your old bod is already declining.
We did reps at the bottom of the hill and made our way to the top between each drill. Fleetwood threw down some monkey humpers, but his legs kept trying to slumber. Smurfette wanted to merlot, but the PAX said no, no, no. Dosido stayed perched like an Eagle watching everyone for proper form and going all legal.
The Pax moseyed back to the flag, like a strong, stud stag. Then everyone knocked out some Mary while we finally started to grow weary. I just threw down this rhyme because F3 is fun and Homeboy is done.
- We need leaders to step up for VQ, 2nd F and 3rd F events.
- Pray for Smurfette’s Friends who are going through the adoption process.
- Pray Titlemax’s friend (father and husband) who recently passed.
- Continued prayers for Homeboy’s dad.
- Next week check out The Cheetah! Help us solve the Paragon’s problematic numbers!
- Way to go RB, for being a HIM and launching the Cheetah! (Bad ASS name)
- Homeboy is going on his 2nd Lighthouse Retreat this year. We will be serving a family going through childhood cancer. Hit up YHC if you would like to learn more. Here is a link if you would like to make a donation – https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/LFR2018/WaylonSmith