16 Pax (including 1 FNG) joined in the gloom for a humid Friday Beatdown with the only purpose of making sure Ibeam had the easiest beatdown possible with his rain-soaked weight vest.
It’s 5:30 and we mosey/side-mosey/backwards mosey/high-skip to the back parking lot for a quick round of:
- Side Straddle Hops x25
- Cotton pickers x25
- Toy soldiers x25
We take off and high-skip to the wall where the following ensued:
- Sprint to the far end of the parking lot – touch the big rock and sprint back where the Pax do 5 donkey kicks and hold the last one on the wall for the six.
- Sprint/10 Donkey kicks and hold
- Sprint/15 Donkey kicks and hold
- Sprint/20 Donkey kicks and hold
- Sprint/25 Donkey kicks and hold
From there we run to the coupon pile and everyone grabs a medium(ish) rock and heads to the football field to circle up.
- First order of business – pass your rock to the guy on your right to keep everyone honest.
- American Hammers x25
- Skull Crushers x25
YHC then instructs all Pax (and their coupons) to line up single file on the goal line where we run sideline to sideline every 5 yards. The intention was to hold coupons over head and straight out changing every sideline but it quickly turned into survival mode (this is 0.6 miles when all said and done for anyone wondering).
From the field we take the long way via the Lake all the way home and finish with some quick Mary right at 6:16 the last Pax rolled in and we’re all drenched and about 3.5 miles clocked in.
Prayers for AFLAC’s friend who just passed. Prayers for Bronco’s friend who just lost his brother.
Welcome to new FNG Elvis! Here fresh from Memphis and hopefully not scared back there!