– Mosey the parking lot
– The Windmill in cadence – 20 Reps
Side Straddle Hop – 21’s (21 Reps)
– Sun Gods Chinooks (over the head)
“the more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique’
Everyone likes a good theme park and in honor of the QIC’s name and owning it like most do, the world of Walt Disney was our this morning at the Kodiak.
Mickey’s 1st Q interjected a few fun facts about this said “Magical Place” – #1 Attraction at WDW is Pirates of the Caribbean, Walt Disney fired more people than he hired, and there are 48 attractions at the Magic Kingdom. The Thang looked like a great workout on paper and it was! The mumblechatter quickly ended and turned into mostly silence with the occasional comment about Peter Pan’s Flight or “Yo Hohoho a pirates life for me” . Every Pax stepped up and killed it! Yes that was 234 Merkins and 210 LBCs in about 15 mins.
- Black Jacks (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- 2 designated spots in a parking lot. Perform 1 Merkin – run to other sideline – perform 20 LBCs. Run back and do 2 Merkins. Run back for 19 LBCs. Repeat until you do 20 Merkins and 1 LBC, running between the cones. Always adds up to 21 – BLACK JACK!
- Once finished waiting on 6 – Air Chair
- 10 Count!
- Johnny Cash – burning ring of “FIRE” (circle up, then on your 6 and hold 6”) with “Play it cool”
- Circle up in plank position or on your 6 for ab exercises. PAX hold 6” while one man does 5 Surfees. When he finishes the next man does reps until all in circle have done it. “It burns, burns, burns, that Ring of Fire”
- Play it Cool – Anytime some sees a car drive by, they shout “Play it cool!” and you stop what you’re doing and hold a squat while pretending to read the paper. Once the car leaves, you resume what you were doing.
- Derkin (declined Merkin) w/ Squat – (There are 48 attractions at the Magic Kingdom)
o Find a partner as close to body size as you can
o 12 Merkins/ 12 Squats SWITCH 12 Merkins / 12 Sqauts – Total # of 48
- Flutter Kicks in cadence (65 reps, Walt Disney Died at the age 65…)
- American Hammers – 20 Reps
- Superman – 10 Reps
- 2-3 more opening for the BlueRidge AR. Contact Hombre if interested.
- Babyface has you Braves ticket if you’re going
- More new beatdowns! – Hurtlocker on Mondays, Playground adds a Friday, and Stoneclad on Thursdays