14 PAX got out of the fart sack to enjoy the Spring weather we have all been waiting for.
We mozy’d over to the football field parking lot for some warm up in cadence.
- 30 x side straddle hop
- 15 x weed picker
- 15 x imperial walker
- 10 x big arm circles & little arm circles; flip flop direction (note to YHC – not so easy to do these in cadence when you have no rhythm)
YHC directed the PAX to partner up and each grab a coupon from the rock pile – one lifting coupon and one running coupon. This is where the painful decisions began…..(1) Jackelope made the mistake of partnering with YHC and (2) YHC found a coupon that was suitable to chisel out a David, but got some serious groans after the first 50 curls. The PAX mozy’d to the football field where we got ready for a Dora 1-2-3.
- 100 standing skull crushers
- 200 curls
- 300 rows
While one partner ran the length of the field and back with the “running” coupon, the other partner started knocking out the reps….then flip flop. When complete and waiting on the six, the PAX did some ABCs. The next was Dora’s Lazy Cousin (no running):
- 100 total merkins: Partner A does 10 x merkins; Partner B planks; flip flop
- 200 total LBC: Partner A does 20 x LBC; Partner B holds the coupon in bench press position (or modify w/ 6″); flip flop
- 300 total goblet squats: Partner A does 25 x goblet squats; Partner B holds the coupon in an air chair position; flip flop
The PAX finished up and we deposited the coupons back in their home as we mozy’d back to the flag. We wrapped with a minute or two of Mary.
Thanks to the PAX for the chance to Q.