YHC brought some cinder block fun to the beatdown this morning–news that the Pax received with jubilation and thanksgiving! Here are a few of the many highlights! Unfortunately, Legionnaire may or may not have taken a step back towards the F3DL after a half hour of couponing. Ice and/or a bag of frozen peas was applied immediately. The Pax welcomed PETA back with open arms after a brief hibernation in the fartsack. Thankfully, no merlot was splashed in his partners direction. Finally, the Pax continued it’s slightly headed debate over *Sunshine’s F3 name. Overall, it was a great morning. The Pax dominated YHC’s workout and finished just in time to race back to the flag with cinder blocks in tow.
SSH x 15 x IC
Hillbillies x 12 x IC
Copperhead Squats x 10 x IC
Finkle Swings x 10 each leg
The Pax partnered up, grabbed one cinder block per pair (roughly 35lbs), and completed the following:
– Partners rotate for total 300 Goblet Squats, other partner Runs 200yd
– Partners rotate for total 200 Curl and Press, other partner Lunges 50yd
– Partners rotate for total 100 Burpee Block Hop, other parter Bear Crawls 50yd
– Mary on the Six
This took the Pax roughly 40 minutes, and left us just enough time to race back to the flag!
– Prayers for Fleetwood as he preps to share his story with a group of people
– *Sunshine shared a praise for a co-worker who is experiencing unexpected healing
– 2nd F event coming up this weekend in Windward. Check the Cooler!
*Self proclaimed “Black Sunshine”