It was a beautiful morning at The Wreck. 16 Pax Strong. QIC created the workout by picking random exercises from F3 nation and grouping them in a way that hopefully made sense.
Warmup near the flag under the big top:
- SSH IC
- Imperial Walker IC
- Mtn Climber IC
Bear Crawl Ring of Fire:
- Bear crawl in a circle until Q says stop
- Pax Hold Plank
- Q does 10 Merkins then go around circle until everyone has done 10 Merkins
- Repeat but with 5 Merkins the 2nd time around
- Mosey to midway parking lot
Broad Jump Burpees from one side of lot to the other then mosey to football field
- Cooler – IC – side plank – leg up 1 – down 2 – curl leg to chest 3 – back to start 4
- Repeat 2x
- 1 Merkin / 1 Big Boy Situp
- Increase by one each time until you do 21 Merkins and 21 BB Situps
- 231 Merkins and Big Boy Situps in 15 minutes! Dang!
- Some fast and strong Pax ran the field when done
- Mosey to wall by baseball field
11’s – Derkins and Wall Jumps until time called then mosey back to flag.
- Prayers Needed
- I-beam’s son Hardin with multiple ear infections; may require tubes
- Goat is traveling to China tomorrow for work; prayer for his family while he’s gone
- F3 Alpha cookout this Sunday at Lake Windward; let I-Beam know if you are coming so they can get a headcount.