It’s Spring Break week and several of our brothers are enjoying a break from the everyday grind. The few who have stayed behind have decided to hit it hard, and how better to that than by adding a 40 lb weight(better known as “Girlfriends”) to the mix! This morning wasn’t anything like the warm weather most experience on SB. Another Chilly day in the gloom at 37 degrees. A friend of mine from up north posted that today feels like January 74th. That’s OK, we just get to work a little harder to warm up.
Not a problem today!
Warm O Rama
SSH X 15 IC
Windmill X 15 IC
Hillbillies X 15 IC
Mosey to the truck to retrieve a girlfriend!
On to The Thang
Yolk walk to the hill for some 11’s
- Bottom of the hill we do curls with GF’s
- Top of the hill we do Merkins
The arms are starting to warm up nicely now!!
Yolk walk to the end of the parking lot for a modified version of a Dora “with cheese”.
Since we had only 3 PAX, YHC decided each PAX would do all reps for this Dora.
- 100 curls(sets of 20 then PAX choice of movement to designated point…anything but normal run. (ie. carioca, skip, run backwards, hop))
- 100 squats(sets of 20 then PAX was allowed to run to designated point and back)
- 100 GF swings (sets of 20 then PAX choice of movement to designated point…anything but normal run. (ie. carioca, skip, run backwards, hop))
Yolk Walk back to the truck to deposit the GF’s
a few minutes left for Mary
Since there were only three YHC let each PAX choose a Mary
Dash- Freddy Mercury X 15 IC
Reuben – Dying Cockroach X 20 IC
Beans – Box Cutters X 15 IC
No real announcements, however we did have a small discussion about MLK and the impact he had with just 39 years on earth. We reflected on just how bad society was, and how it can be filled with so much hate. I am thankful that we have a God in heaven who loves us and has given us the gift of Love so we can help make the world a better place.
- continued prayer requests of safe travels for absent PAX
- Continued growth