17 men showed up even though it was cold and windy!
Welcome Ariel (Brian FNG)! When I was entering Ariel’s name into the system, I asked “How do you spell Ariel?”…he knew exactly how to spell it! So, the name fits! He is known to dress up as a mermaid every now and then so just keep an eye out.
I like to focus on a particular area, and I don’t recall doing a workout that was 100% focused on Mary (core work). So, I decided to try it.
Warmup at the circle around the workout equipment (all in cadence “IC”):
- Oblique’s – left over right then flapjack
- Peter Parker
- Parker Peter
Mosey to the football field for 4 corners:
- 4 exercises were:
- 20 Big Boy Situps – single count
- 30 Dollys – 4 count
- 40 J Lo’s – 2 count
- 50 LBCs – single count
- Bear crawl across the endzone (short side of field)
- Run from endzone to endzone
Mosey to the playground (partner up):
- Partner 1 does 25 hanging leg raises (straight legs preferred but bent knees as you get tired)
- Partner 2 is doing American Hammers until Partner 1 is done
- Rotate with your partner until QIC calls it (about 3 sets)
Mosey to the monster hill for one Sundial up the hill.
Mosey back to the start. Ring of Mary until time called (American Hammers, Merkins, Diamond Merkins, Monkey Humpers, Sweat Angels, Scissor kicks, Box Cutters, and maybe 1 or 2 more I’m missing).
3rd F Thursday mornings at Crazy Love at 6:30