Winter is slowly loosing it’s hold on us as we continue to show our strength and fight the fart sac in order to post and get stronger. I have been out for a week and a few days. Missing the group I decided to run the group through the ringer with a mixture of logs, sand babies, and burpee’s
So On With it…
Started off with a little mosey to the truck where all the toys were just waiting for a stroll around the Hurt Locker.
We split up into two groups (1 and 2)
I gave group 2 first choice:
- Lap with two logs, Group carries the log around the 1.3-mile track.
- Lap with all the Sand Babies. Group carries all sand babies around the 1.3-mile track.
- Burpee mile (37 burpee’s at each of the 5 post, 185 total)
Group 2 chose the logs followed by a Burpee mile
Group 1 did the burpee mile, Homeboys favorite of all time. (You are Welcome) followed by a lap with the sand babies.
A special shout out to Mist who turns 37 today and for selecting the burpee repetitions for the mile.
Unfortunately, we ran out of time and only completed 2 laps although a great time was had by all.
- Primo – announced he was working on a small family fun race he is putting on looking for assistance and ideas.
- Babyface – May 19th announced the Aquaman is putting together 5 mike ruck for fundraising for Veterans.
- Voodoo’s son is fundraising with Pine straw sales and delivery.
- Prayers for those on travel and traveling next week.
- Prayers for Banjo’s kin who had a house fire.