After breaking back above freezing temps the new AO is picking up steam again with 16 Pax posting this AM… Homeboy didn’t forget to bring the shovel of shame that he is now eagerly awaiting to pass on (beware… new qualifying offenses are coming up every day)
Mosey around under the warm glow of the Sequoyah HS parking lot lights. SSH 20, Sun God 1mn, Heap rotation, down to the track and Indian Run around lane 8.
THE THANG: The Mountain of Pain
Line up on the goal line of the field. Partner up. One partner sprint to the 50-yard line and back while the other performs exercises. Running partner picks up the count when back to the goal line and other partner takes off. Rinse and repeat until end of exercise count then plank it up and wait for the six before Q calls the next exercise.
- 25 Burpees on Back in Black AC-DC
- 50 Merkins on Back in Black AC-DC
- 75 Imperial Walkers on Walk this way – Aerosmith
- 100 Freddy Mercurys on Walk this way – Aerosmith
- 125 Sumo Squats on Who Made Who – AC-DC
- 150 Mountain Climbers on Who Made Who – AC-DC
- 125 American Hammers on Wake me up – Avicii
- 100 Monkey Humpers on Wake me up – Avicii
- 75 LBC’s on Paradise City – Guns and Roses
- 50 Big Boy Sit-ups on Paradise City – Guns and Roses
- 25 Lunges on You shook me all night long – AC-DC
Back to the flag for some MARY and Q school:
Q: 15 Kodiak Crosses, Cricket 30 Fluter kicks, Ricky Bobby 30 LBC’s
Charly Oscar Tango:
Each of the Pax shared a personal thought, thank or prayer. Too many to recount but YHC was thankful for Babyface inspiration to share our experience and start this new AO, Homeboy for stepping up and leading it and all of the Kodiak for supporting it every day. Prayers for Gamecock and his two boys.
NB: No Splash of Merlot to report. Remember, it’s not getting easier, you are only getting stronger!