4 pax fought their way out of the fartsack to get better on a warmer but still cold morning. Here’s what happened.
Mosey to behind the Sojourn area. Partner up and one partner grabs a cinder block while the other grabs two pavers. Fun with Dora.
Round 1: Partner runs to golf cart and back
- 50 Hand release merkins on the pavers, also use the pavers on the extension
- 100 Squats with cinder block
- 150 BB Situps with pavers and extension over head on the down
Round 2: Partner runs up the hill to the parked truck
- 50 Curls with cinder block
- 100 lunges with pavers
- 150 flutter kicks with cinder block extended up
Mosey back. Stop for 10 OYO merkin jacks (Thanks Nacho). Back right at 6:15 on the dot.
- Prayers for Kirk and family.
- Convergence this Saturday. Reach out to 2-3 men (Kotters or FNGs). And post. It’s gonna be great.
- Honored to lead. No burpees. Haven’t quite made it over the game to say Go Dawgs without a little vomit in my mouth, but YHC can say I hope Bama gets their butts handed to them.