“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ” Jer 29:11
YHC too had plans to help this fine group prosper, the future bright as 15 HIM met in 37 degrees with snow still on the ground. This is the after action report for the event.
Time to get going, ever watchful for ice on the road, this group launched towards the first action area, stopping briefly on the run for SSHs, Merkins and Imperial Walkers.
Four Corners Escalator:
- 1st Corner – 10 8CT Body Builders
- 2nd Corner – 10 + 20 Big Boy Sit-ups
- 3rd Corner – 10 + 20 + 30 Merkins
- 4th Corner – 10 + 20 + 30 + 40 4ct Flutter kicks.
Quick run to field of Dreams, interrupted by walking lunges along the way.
At Field of Dreams:
- Freddy Mercuries
- T-Bombs in honor of Nacho
- American Hammers
- Flutter kicks
- Box cutters
- Thursday, 12/14, 2nd F at Truck and Tap, Alpharetta – around 6:30 or 7.
- Prayers continue for Mother of family diagnosed with cancer.
- Peace and Joy should be ours at this time of year.
- Gridlock, no longer an FNG, back for more!
- Good to see Goat again.
- MT and Nacho are accelerating men – no keeping them down!
- YHC struggles with baseball terminology, but getting it. Who’s on First?