The gloom and the climate could not have been more perfect for a beatdown. As YHC pulled into the Big Creek parking lot, Body and Swiper were already set to reek havoc on the morning. With a total of 7 Pax present, we punched our time cards.
- Quick mosey to base of Kilimanjaro:
- SSH x 20 IC
- Copperhead squats x 15 IC
- Windmill x 12 IC
- The Hillbilly x 15
- Quick side trip to rock pile for generous size coupon.
- Dora 1-2-3
- 1- Partner 1- Backwards run up hill 2nd light poll, forward down partner2- squat press w/ coupon. 100 total
- 2- Partner 2- Backwards run up hill/down- partner 1 merkins x 100 total
- 3- Partner 1-Repeat back run/Forward to 2nd light- partner 2- pelvic thrusts x 75 total.
- Re-deposit coupons
- Quick mosey towards pavilion for Bruce Lee:
- 3 rounds- 20 reps each- 6 exercises.
- 1) Hammers 2)leg lift 3)LBC’s 4) heel touches 5)crunchy frogs 6) 100’s
- Feeling the burn just like Bruce himself!
- Mosey down hill through Roman Columns with Pax in Indian run towards small pavilion.
- 2 rounds-20 reps each IC
- Derkins and step-ups
- Grab coupons for Colt 45’s
- Mosey back to flag for Mary:
- Freddy Mercury x 15 IC compliments of Body.
- Upcoming Thanksgiving day flag football game at Webb Bridge
- Grow-Ruck coming soon
- Prayers for Darth and Mother’s heath
- Wiz’s M-prayers for her family and coping with cousins suicide
- Cracks family-uncle just passed away from cancer