So Clyde asked me the other day if YHC had any interest in doing a little guest Q at Big Creek and help to promote the Camel Hump. I couldn’t help but think that “wow, it’s actually been a long freaking time since I have been over to the Big Creek”, so my natural response was sure, I’d love to. YHC admits to doing a quick drive through to get the lay of the land as it had been a bit, but it didn’t take long for inspiration to strike.
Mosey to the coupons with some stops along the way for some intermittent IC exercises
- Partner up and pick a big cupon between the 2. The pair will mosey over to the parking lot for some painful Dora Exercises 100 press/200 curls/300 squats. Run up and back down the hill
- Redeposit the coupons and mosey to the top of the hill and find a new partner for BLIMPS suicide
- 5 burpees
- 10 lunges (each leg)
- 15 imperial walkers (each leg)
- 20 Merkins
- 25 plank Jack’s
- 30 squats
- Partners that are running will run to the close set of trees. Each set of running will go to the next set trees. Each man will do his own BLIMPS.
- Once done 50 oyo
- Rinse and repeat BLIMPS suicide, but the running will be long to short.
- Mosey to the flag for Mary
- Flutter kicks courtesy of Swiper
- Dolly courtesy of Koi
- Prayers for Rueben & his family
- Prayers for Hacksaw’s M
- Sign up for the Camel Hump for a good time
- Thanks to Aquaman for coming out to support a fellow Kodiak’s guest Q.