YHC showed up at 0500 for a pre-ruck with Zero cars in the lot. It was a cool morning with the rain that moved in and out for us. The wet ground must have scared the park regulars and our numbers away. 17 pax showed up despite the weather.
0530 hit and we started to mosey to the gridiron. YHC struck up a conversation with someone I thought was new. Turns out he is back at the park to start running again after back surgery. I offered our FREE open to all men bootcamp up anytime he wanted something different. He continued down the trail as we peeled off to the field.
Warm-up or COP (circle of pain)? Crack would favor COP. Would also probably scratch SSH… We’ll get there…
Circled up on the gridiron
- Mountain Climbers
- Imperial Walkers
- Peter Parkers
- Toy Soldiers
- Parker Peters
- Jack Webbs
- 1:4 Merkins to Shoulder Presses all they way to 10 Merkins and 40 Shoulder presses
- Finish it off with more SSH (which actually felt good after Jack Webbs)
- Mosey to the BA Hill (needs a good name)
Took this from the Rubicon
BrokeBack Mountain – partner up, P1 does exercise while P2 runs up the BA Hill across the street up the long SA Hill to the “Do Not Enter” sign. There was confusion at first because YHC called it the second “Stop” sign. It wasn’t a stop sign…. Switch positions when P2 returns
- Monkey Humpers (Crowd Pleaser – lots of mumble chatter and “Don’t look at me!”)
- Flutter Kicks
- Dolly – Time ran short before the group got to these
Mosey to the shovel flag(s) – GreenBean keeps posting up at The Wreck and bringing old Glory with him.
We had time for Mary and YHC wanted everyone to be able to perform the dolly exercise.
- Dolly IC – 50 count?…
- Flutter Kicks
- Freddy Mercury
- Something else?… not sure
- Praise that DoubleKnot made it on a Monday
- Prayers for Sprocket at work
- Prayers for I-Beam’s M’s pregnancy (nothing major or life threatening)
- Bear returns Thursday night (Friday am) from China with their son. Prayers for safe travels and that all is still well.
- F3 The Wreck is using Slack for communication within the AO and YHC has linked twitter #F3TheWreck to post to Slack. Thanks AFLAC for the help, even though I’m considered a millennial, I’m not sure I fit the mold for the technology use. BTW we have already had great success from it with conversations regarding 2nd Fs and 3rd Fs. Join the conversation!
- YHC forgot to announce Q school for those not on twitter or slack. The Wreck will be having a Q school this Thursday @ 0530 for those interested. I’m pretty sure I have some HCs from Hat Trick, Crab Legs and Sprocket. Come learn more about F3, our purpose and how to become a Q.
- ManHole will Q on Wednesday
- When YHC retrieved the shovel flag there was an offering on the ground that I assumed was left for Roll-up. If anyone talks to him, let him know that there is a bag of fruit snacks waiting for him after the WO.
- Conversations on Slack about 2nd Fs and 3rd Fs. Just let me know what yall want to do. Step up and take the lead. Plan it out and let’s do it!!