The PAX were slow rolling in today. At 5:27 I was looking at Sneakers wondering if it was just going to be the two of us. But then the cars started rolling in even as the PAX ran away. 13 total including 2 Kotters for a strong Monday beatdown. Here’s what happened.
- Mosey towards the church. The PAX correctly noted that YHC wanted to squeeze more in by moseying and warming up en route to the fun zone.
Mosey to the playground. Surprise! The sprinklers are on because the dirt needed water. This confused YHC for a couple seconds because those sprinklers must be new. Quick audible and a round of mini-Dora. 50 swerkins, 100 heel raises on the monkey bars, and 150 monkey humpers. Now it was time for the PAX to pick their poison. Option 1 was the sprinklers. Option 2 was the hill. The PAX chose the hill so off we went for an adventure. Once we got to the chapel hill, time for another round of mini-Dora. This time with 50 burpees, 100 donkeykicks, and 150 v-ups. Partner running up the hill during this time. Once the 6 was in, a round of around the clock merkins on the hill and a mosey back. Only about 3 MOM so we got some LBCs and Rosalitas in before calling it. Strong work today.
COT and BOM. Prayers for the boy rescued yesterday at the pool, for the D.C. trip, and for job transitions.
- Great having Drop Kick out with us. Hopefully F3 will be a good option when he quits his Iron Tribe habit.
- Pony Boy becoming a regular. Love it and hopefully a VQ will happen before the month ends.
- Always amazing to have Mr. Drummond and Squirrel out there. No excuse to post if these HIMs are posting.
- Looking forward to Wednesday. The Dab has an FNG and a 0.0 beatdown on deck. Hint, hint.