Another week is in the books, and we kept growing. Shorter update this week, but here are the highlights.
- Rubicon still leading the way with 52 total points. 28 points this week. Strong numbers, 3 FNGs, and Nacho posting 6 times last week. Impressive.
- Kodiak is hot on Rubicon’s heels with 41 points. Kodiak posted 27 points this week. FNGs, VQs, and a new weekly ruck are a winning formula.
- Hooch is in a solid third position. 22 points this week instead of 14 in week 1. 2 VQs, and the Hooch is just biding its time. The points are there.
- Rough week for Big Creek. Swiper was out of town, and it happens. Only 1 point for the week, but Swiper has some VQs lined up. This is a competition, but we are competing so that we all get better. Hopefully this will help get some momentum going again.
- 13 pax at Hoppy-Like? That’s a record. 22 at Rubicon last week? That’s a record. What record will we break this week?
- Another AO? Coming soon in Roswell. Details to come.
- Growing Saturday numbers- 14 at Widowmaker, 6 at Kodiak, and 4 DR for the Birmingham launch. Mothership constantly says that Saturdays are key. Let’s keep it up.
Great work PAX! Week 3 is a sleeper. Halfway there, but don’t stop now.