A gorgeous morning following a wet night and evening in Cherokee County, the PAX was ready to go and eager to welcome two FNGs. Banjo and YHC split duties on this one.
Warm up & H1 (Banjo)
Mosey to the back parking lot behind the school:
- 15 SSH
- 15 Cotton Pickers
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- Jack Webbs (1:4 Merkin/Air Press ratio) up to 10
- Four corner escalators: Corner 1, 10 Monkey Humpers; Corner 2, 10 Monkey Humpers + 20 Lunges; Corner 3, 10 Monkey Humpers + 20 Lunges + 30 Shoulder Taps; Corner 4, 10 Monkey Humpers + 20 Lunges + 30 Shoulder Taps + 40 Squats
- Air chair as the PAX regroups
Mosey to the picnic area, then OYO.
- 5 Decline Merkins
- 10 Merkin
- 15 Incline Merkin
- 20 Big Boy Situps
- Wall Sit for 6
- Rinse & Repeat
Needing to loosen those limbs after the Banjo strength train, the PAX moseys over to the Middle School circus maximus for some 3 lap Ben-Hur.
- 10 Burpees, 10 LBCs, 10 J-Lo, Lap 1, Plank to regroup
- 10 Merkins, 20 Mountain Climbers, Reverse LBCs, Lap 2, Plank to regroup
- OYO select four of the prior 6 exercises, Lap 3, Plank to regroup
Some burning abs and weary legs later, mosey back to the flag to wrap up.
- Captain Thor, possibly first time at The Kodiak (1:4 Big Boy Situp / American Hammer ratio), the Pax makes it to 8:32 before the clock runs out, feeling the burn.
The Kodiak welcomes FNGs Mile High and Sgt. Slaughter.
- Prayers for all Mothers this weekend