Well, birthday bash snuck up YHC this year. Normally get to take the day off from ordinary work but not this time.
This was not going to be a B-Day Q, but a Q on a B-Day. Strong turnout of 12 PAX for a spring-break beat down, in glorious weather. The mood was light this morning with lots of mumble chatter and good seeing returning PAX again.
- 8 count Body Builders
- Imperial Walkers
Mozy to dog park for the thang
- Route 66 along the path – each light burpee increase by 1 to 11 giving a total of 66.
- Flutters waiting on the six – but not for long!
- Mozy to FOD
- Dora of 100 merkins, 200 squats, 300 LBCs while partner runs backwards up hill.
- move to FOD for Scout run to each of the foul poles.
- back to the flag for Mary
- American Hammers (led by DC2).
- Dying cockroaches
- stages of recovery for David, Sosodef’s friend, who we’ve been praying for.
- Prayers for victims of the extreme weather we had here in the South yesterday.
- Prayers of safety for those travelling with their families this week.
- This group is getting faster – but it never gets easier.
- Cookie is accelerating man today!
- Great to see I-Beam and Blue Steel again. good stories about what they’ve been doing – and they are HIM.
- Bear getting ready for the Boston Marathon in 2 weeks – #TCLAPS! He also chose to run the longest section of hill this morning.
- DC2 made a solid comeback – dropped a bomb that dispersed the Mary circle
- great birthday singing by the PAX to YHC!
- 3rd F Thursday.
- newsletter is out.
- Next Thursday 2nd F – check newsletter and twitter for details.
- Hoppy-Like run Friday from Mugs.
- Ruck Saturday at Widow-maker at 0600.