YHC (The Hammer) simplified his beatdown from his VQ, but it still was challenging! No Man Left Behind! – during Bojangling, any stragglers were retrieved by the Q. Pull-ups are always a challenge! Every muscle group targeted again, though.
Warm-up – 10 mins.
- Mosey to Track
- P90x Punches
- P90x Double Punch and Kick
The Thang – Full Body Work Out – 25 mins.
- 3 Bojangles Biscuit with Blueberries on the 1/4 mile track. Mosey turns, sprint straight aways. Throw in 10 blueberries for fun each lap (starting point at start of 1st turn); then SSH’s while waiting
- Bear crawl
- Crawl bear back
- Mosey to pull-up area
- 30 Toe Raises – 10 out, 10 straight, 10 in
- Six Pack – 1 pull-up, 5 merkins (11’s style but with 6’s). Once at 5 pullups 1 merkin, go back down to 1 pull-up, 5 merkins
- 10 Tricep pushups – in cadence
- Planks – side to side
- Lower back – On stomach, Opposite arm-leg lifts
- Prayers for work concerns
- Prayer for job searches
- Clyde was just full of thanks and praise!