Holy Saturday: the darkest day. ‘There in the ground His body lay. Light of the world by darkness slain.’ Feel it. Tomorrow will be sweeter!
This is what happened: The PAX gathered for a glorious Easter Saturday beatdown, wanting to get the best of the day. We are ready for the Resurrection!
- Mozy to top area parking lot while waiting for Swiper. SSH and flutters.
- Mozy some more to children of the cron for body builders.
Mozy on to behind the community center and get on the wall. This was going to be the base from which we launched and returned to for Donkey Kicks.
- 4 corners were established. This was the order, with a return to the wall for 10 donkey kicks after each item:
- Corner 1 – 20 Merkins
- Corner 2 – 30 Mountain Climbers (1 count for both legs)
- Corner 3 – 40 Squats
- Corner 4 – 50 LBCs
- Next round had the donkey kicks replaced by burpees in the middle of the field.
Mozy on down stopping at the planter boxes.
- 20 count dips
- 15 count incline merkins
- 10 count merkins
- 5 count derkins
Mozy on to get some rocks and to the main parking lot hill and partner up.
- 50 rockees (burpees with rock)
- 100 curls
- 150 goblet squats
- 200 presses
- out of time – have to get back for Mary.
- Freddie Mercury
- American Hammers
- What Easter means for each us and what we’re experiencing – we are blessed, and so grateful for what Jesus did for us.
- First time for everything – Swiper was late and caught us as we mozied.
- Our blocks had been taken, so Crack was appointed QM for selecting decent size rocks for everyone.
- Nice to see No-See-Um back, we’re going to miss him when he moves away!
- Swag solid today.
- Cooky (yes, this is the original and correct spelling) likes to run.
- YHC out with a pulled hamstring, good excuse not to run up the hill.
- Main parking lot hill needs a name – any recommendations?
- Coffeeteria – Grits, No-See-Um, Swiper and Mufasa
Community Service at North Fulton Community Charities:
the PAX – Foghorn, Crack, Swiper, Mufasa.
Thanks Foghorn for setting it up. “You guys rocked it!” – Quote from NFCC Volunteer Co-ordinator. Split into 2 teams, Swiper and Foghorn tested electronics, preparing them for the retail area, easily handling a few hundred items. Crack and Mufasa worked a large shelf area, organizing and clearing.