Weather conditions : 32 degrees and FINE, clear with the promise of a beautiful day as the sun was rising 20 minutes after we started, 5 Alpha PAX started off their weekend (we ended up with 6). This is the record of that adventure.
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith” Eph 2:8
Warm-up (all in cadence)
- mozy to swimming parking lot
- Cotton Pickers
- Imperial Walkers
- Mozy to hill next to the Field of dreams
- 11s on the hill with burpees at the bottom and squats at the top.
through the gate to the Field of dreams!
- the GRACe escalator at each base, goes like this
- start with 10 Gorrilla Humpers, run to 1st base
- at 1st base, 10 Gorilla Humpers + 10 Ranger Merkins, run to 2nd base
- at 2nd base, 10 Gorilla Humpers + 10 Ranger Merkins + 10 American Hammers, run to 3rd base
- 3rd base, 10 Gorilla Humpers + 10 Ranger Merkins + 10 American Hammers + 10 Crab Cakes, run home!
- plank it up at home waiting for the 6.
- 6 is in, take it back down the escalator.
Mozy down the community building and line up on the wall for
- Donkeys kicks on the wall and a 40 yard dash to the swings for swerkins.
- Start with 10 of each and decrease by 1 with each round.
- Done with that!
Mozy up to the tennis courts and circle up on the concrete for
- Captain Thor – ratio of 1:4 big boy sit-ups to 4 american hammers (1 count = both sides). End with 10 and 40.
1/2 mile Indian run around ball fields to planter boxes for
when done, 1/4 mile all you got back to the flag!
Prayers for :
- Boomer’s father-in-law’s treatment for jaw as he travels to Texas.
- Mufasa’s cousin’s passing.
- Grits praise for work situation!
- Nacho heading off for a camping week in TN and KY – prayers for safe and pleasant adventure time.
- Nacho Libre found us – he had to get back from the Airport from dropping off Hotsauce.
- Sand Wedge from Augusta had bad information from the app (potentially also on website) that we started at 7. This needs to be rectified!
- Grits gets “in the zone” and doesn’t pay much attention to anything else around him. way to go!
- Perfect morning to be outside, and nice having the fellowship at the Coffeeteria!
- Good work by all – Boomer and Nacho making it all look easy!
- Thanks Boomer for closing prayer.