It was still cold and dark this President’s Day, and 12 pax posted ready to descend into the darkness. Welcome Mr. Miyagi who was still standing even though he realized he was not in as good of shape as he thought. Welcome to the club. Wishing a half-hearted happy birthday to DC2 who failed to post on his birthday even though he didn’t have to go to work today.
Mosey and warmup combined. All IC
- Imperial Walker
- Cotton Pickers
Indian Run to the Hill of Pain behind the ropes course. Simba knew where this was going and expressed his deep regard for YHC as we neared the hill. Mosey to the bottom for a round of 11s. Hand release merkins at the top and big boy situps at the bottom. Once the pax finished, we moseyed to the top for some quick dips. Thanks to Crack for providing some musical accompaniment. Indian run back but first doing lunges, then doing bear crawl. Regular Indian run back to soccer field for Mucho Chesto. Mosey back to the flag for a couple minutes of Mary. Name-o-rama, COT, and BOM.
- According to Hickory Stick’s all-knowing watch, 11’s was the equivalent of running up 37 flights of stairs. Not bad. Let’s try to get 2 rounds in next time.
- I love the Hooch AO. So many options and it always ends at Starbucks.
- Great group of pax forming here. Props to the Dab and Ratatouille for not missing a beatdown yet. Good work but you’re a long way from breaking any records.
- Thanks to Rubicon pax for posting and encouraging the group. Too many to name, but proud of this group.
- Let’s keep growing. Latest numbers show 31,000 men live in Alpharetta, 44,000 men live in Roswell, 39,000 men live in Johns Creek, 17,000 men live in Milton, and 3,000 men live in Cumming. That’s 134,000 men within our little suburbs. Let’s get to work.