8 Pax gathered in near perfect conditions – 30 degrees, no wind, stars shining and what was to become a beautiful sunrise with the broken up clouds, hinting at the cold which hasn’t reached us yet.
Mozy on up to top parking lot for a SSH happy birthday song (1-2 count) for No-See-Um. Ps 20:4 – “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed”.
Warm Up also included Windmills, Cotton Pickers and Imperial Walkers.
Mozy across the road to what was to become a team effort on the Merkin Mile, alternating merkins and squats at the crossroads and speed bumps. Hares would wait on the six by doing flutters.
Mozy to planter boxes near field of dreams.
- 10 Jump Ups, run to 1st base
- 1st base – 20 Burpees, run to 2nd base
- 2nd base – 30 Merkins, run to 3rd base
- 3rd base – 40 Squats, run to home
- Home – 50 Plank Jacks, run to 1st base
- 60 Lunge Walks back to gate and run to planters and flutters waiting on the six.
- Take it back down the escalator.
The PAX chose 2 Rounds of Mucho Chesto over the deconstructed burpees, which was knocked out by counting and working together.
Mozy back to flag area parking lot. Flutters with 40 yard sprints would round out the effort.
Pledge of Allegiance was said while surrounding the flag.
- Praises for F3 by newer PAX who have joined recently and seeing a difference in their lives.
- Prayers for Swiper and everyone in new job positions.
- Crack doing the STANDARD – TCLAPS!
- Grits ACCELERATING.
- DefConII watching for form and calling it. He might be good at clip boarding.
- DefConII the only Alpha PAX to attend all 6 beat downs this week – TCLAPS!
- Coffeetaria well attended.
- Lots of mumble chatter this morning.
- Lots of birthdays coming up the next week or two.
- PAX split on support for Broncos and Panthers. May the best team win!
- A privilege to lead this morning!
- 2nd F Thursday, 2/11 – 5:30 @ Hop Alley. Be there!