7 pax shook off their holiday indulgences to come and get stronger. Since no one else wanted to Q, YHC took over and tried to come up with a horrible spontaneous beatdown. Here is what went down.
- Cotton Picker
- Imperial Walkers
Mosey to the field of dreams for the 12 Pain Stations of Christmas.
Starting from home plate:
- Burpee Broad Jump to first base for 25 monkey humpers
- Back pedal to 1st base foul pole for 25 merkins
- Sprint to 300 sign for 25 crunchy frogs
- Sprint to 3rd base foul pole for 25 lunges
- Back pedal to 3rd base for 25 Carolina Dry Docks
- Crab Walk home for 25 burpees
- Plank for the 6 to come in.
- Bear crawl to 1st base for 25 squats
- Back pedal to 1st base foul pole for 25 plank jacks
- Sprint to 300 sign for 25 dollys
- Sprint to 3rd base foul pole for 25 monkey humpers
- Back pedal to 3rd base for 25 mountain climbers
- Duck walk home for 25 star jumps
Pax do 25 seal jacks in cadence. Then Indian Run Snake for a couple laps. Mosey to parking lot and each Pax grabs a block. Partner up for Dora 1,2,3. 100 Curls, 200 Shoulder Press, 300 LBCs with block. Partner running must carry his block the whole time.
Quick round of merkins on the curb and 10 OYO burpees. Then onto Mary. Reverse LBCs, Wuerslins (Rosalitas), Flutters, Dying Cockroaches, American Hammer, Freddy Mercury, all with some six inches/45 degrees/90 degrees added in for fun.
COT and BOM.
- Prayers for No-See-Um and family after the loss of his grandfather. We will keep lifting y’all up in prayer brother.
- Good to start those new years resolutions early with some strong beatdowns after Christmas.
- Strong midwife sounds coming from the pax during Mary. Holding six inches to raising one leg and straight into flutter kicks was a beautiful transition in my humble opinion.
- We need some strong EHs with a new year on the way. Find a sad clown. Get him to come. Be glad someone did the same for you.