The Alpha PAX, the finest Men around, posted in the gloom after a heavy night of rain. We were formed in the rain, we train in the rain and we’re hungry to improve endurance, become stronger, faster. We work hard, never satisfied until we leave everything there, and go about our day, improving the lives of everyone we come into contact with. The world is a better place because of F3. But that’s another story – this is what happened this morning:
- Cotton Pickers
- Imperial Walkers
Mozy to Planter near Field of Dreams
- Planters IC
- 20 dips, 15 inclined merkins, 10 merkins, 5 derkins
- Escalator OYO
- 10 Jump Ups
- Run to 2nd base of Field of Dreams, 20 Burpees
- Run to 3rd base foul pole, 30 Merkins
- Run back to 2nd base, 40 Squats
- Run back to Planter Area, 50 alternating legs lunges.
- ATMs IC
- 15 Merkin Alternating Touches
- 15 Tempo Merkins (Down on 1 and hold count 2-3, up on 4)
- 15 Fast merkins
Mozy back to flag
- 6 MOM
- American Hammer
- Freddie Mercuries
Count off and Name-o-rama
- Foghorn’s baby still overdue
- TVA friends who were in Paris near terrorist attack
- We lift up Flo
- We lift up Hickory Stick
- DC2 new job
- Praises for F3 and being surrounded by real Men
- Beautiful morning – clear skies after the rain. Stars were out.
- An honor to lead this fine group this morning, Energy abounded and the work rate was high,
- Thanks to Grits for taking the count when YHC missed a beat!
- We’re in a war with an evil minority, and we know who’s on our side. Faith encourages and we will never back down in the face of evil and are prepared to do what is takes to defeat it. Jesus beat satan and overcame for us.