It was another glorious morning in the Rubicon. Though we were without precipitation, the excitement was still high; we had two PAX bust out with their VQs!
First we began with Def Con 2 get the gloom party started.
Warmup, all IC:
20 Cotton Pickers
20 plank jacks
Mosey to a wall, and then another, and then… okay, we found a suitable half wall:
Over to the grown-up wall
Balls to Wall… we were probably in this position for at least 5 minutes
On to the hill:
Sprint up the Hill
run down and plank
Rinse/Repeat for a total of 5 rounds
Pass the baton over to Law Dog. No fooling around for this half. That dude is a mean mamma-jamma, puttin’ people in the slamma
After a short mosey to the field of dreams, we were forced to take a lap around the perimeter of the field:
- 10 burpees at home
- Run to right field warning track for 20 side lunges (10 per leg)
- Run to left field warning track for 30 reverse LBCs
- Run home and plank
We were then instructed to mosey. Just like you would expect out of a law-dog, we went waaaaay out of the way to eventually get somewhere we could have arrived 10 minutes earlier. OBJECTION your honor! Finally, we get to Dora 123: merkins, squats, then LBCs.
Back to the #SF and as a first time q changed from marys to calf raises in cadence. Made it to a 25 count.
- Congrats to Firebird on the birth of his second little lady!
- Safe travels for Peanut as he and prayers for his lovely bride as she will be without his house cleaning, laundering, mowing, yard work, etc, whilst he is gone.
- Darth is looking for that Pony!
- Hopefully our Wills Park service work will not be rained out on Saturday. After all, we owe GRITS some coffee.