12 Pax accepted the challenge and arrived at the new time of 6:30. These men showed up to work, and they got it done. It was great to have Grits back, and he showed some real grit finishing today’s beatdown.
Warmup all IC: (short and sweet so we could jump right into the beatdown)
- Imperial Walker
Mosey to the horse lot. Pax partnered up and split up. Partner 1 started with the Forty. Suicides to each cone and back. Sprint to first cone for 10 burpees. Back to home for 30 merkins. That makes 40. Sprint to 2nd cone for 20 Ali’s (shoulder taps). Back to home for 20 merkins. That makes 40. Sprint to 3rd cone for 30 reverse LBCs. Back to home for 10 merkins. That makes 40. Sprint to 4th cone for 40 crunchy frogs. Burpees, Ali’s, Reverse lbcs, crunchy Frogs (BARF). Partner 1 then ran down the path to trade off with his partner.
Partner 2 was completing a circuit of 5 pullups, 10 star jumps, 15 Carolina Dry Docks, and 20 Squats. AMRAP until Partner 1 relieved him. Partner 2 then ran to the horse lot to complete the BARF 40.
Repeato. Every pax did both rounds twice. Serious work, and I call dibs on Nacho Libre as my partner for future rounds. The man is a beast.
Mosey around the park. Stop for 20 seal jacks IC. Mosey to the hill for 11’s. Peter Parkers on top. Big boy situps on bottom.
Short set of sponges. Mosey to the flag for Mary.
- LBCs x 20
- Flutter Kicks x 15 then straight into slow flutters x 5
- Dollys x 15
COT and BOM.
- 2nd F at Chipotle on Haynes Bridge on Wed., Sept. 9. 11:30 to beat the rush.
- Some mumblechatter about the earlier Saturday time. I like it, but we can figure something out.
- Mufasa skipped coffee to go on a 20 mile ruck with a 20 pound pack. RESPECT!
- Great work today. We are missing some regulars. Crack, Hickory Stick, Foghorn, Def Con 2, and Darth Visor. Y’all were missed.
- Any interest in the Mud Run on October 24th. Sign ups end Sept. 12 so we need to move. Talk to me or Darth Visor if your interested.