9 PAX in the misty gloom for a Thursday morning workout.
Warm Up IC:
- Cotton Pickers
- Imperial Walkers
- Mosey to the planters and pull up some bed
- Step Ups
- Rinse and Repeat
- Mosey to the Turf Diamond for a modified 4 corners
- Spider Crawl (crawl in Plank position with a Merkin every 2 to 3 steps) to first base and run to the foul pole – LBC
- Run to third baseline foul pole – Squat
- Run to third base and Spider Crawl home – flutter kicks
- Rinse and Repeat with Rosalitas, Peter Parkers, and Reverse LBC
- Short mosey to the hill and grab a partner
- While partner at the bottom of the hill is working on deconstructed burpees while the other partner is backpedaling up the hill and running back down
- 50 deconstructed burpees per team
- Mosey up the hill for some 6MOM
- Flutter Kick
- Peter Pakrer
- High Slow Flutter
- Reverse LBC
- Cool down with a slow mosey back to the flag
- Darth Visor still not a grandpa – prayers for the mamma and baby
- Loose Nut’s daughter sleeping much better
- Started making bets early as to who would show up. No luck on the EHs quite yet.
- Movement to nominate Grits as the official flag bearer of the Rubicon. Do I have a second?
- Lots of growling and groaning turf spiders this morning.
- The PAX wanted nothing to do with the suggested break on the deconstructed burpees. Gluttons for punishment.
- Keep the FNGs coming this Saturday. Gotta keep the trend of at least one FNG a week going.
- Some more chatter on the second and third Fs.